Square One Financial Planning is an established, high quality fee-based practice that provides independent financial advice to private and corporate clients. We are looking to recruit a paraplanner to support our advisors.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Taking administrative responsibility for clients, managing relationships and handling enquiries.
- Implementing investments strategies and developing cash flow models.
- Producing technically accurate, concise and compliant reports for clients.
- Producing high level financial plans and suitability reports based on clients entire financial position.
- Producing investment review reports and familiy balance sheet summaries of assets and liabilities.
- Preparing reports, agendas and all information required for client meetings.
- Working with the admin team to produce illustrations and process new business.
- Keeping up to date with technical and professional development.
- Assisting in continual improvements to business practices, advice and the review process.
We are looking to find an individual who can demonstrate excellent customer care skills, and with experience dealing with wealthy private individuals. The applicant will ideally be close to Level 4 / Diploma level. You will need to be familiar with a range of financial planning techniques including report writing, recommendations and research. Personal skills are key to the role and you will need to be able to converse with clients with confidence and be a team player. Alongside this you will have strong technical skills and a desire to learn and improve.
We are offering a basic salary of £32,000 (negotiable) including benefits. We are well established, stable firm with an outstanding reputation. We will help you develop your professional qualifications and offer excellent opportunities for career progression.
If you would like to apply for this position please fill in the initial application form below, ensuring you provide a CV and covering letter.